Start Date: June 1st 2018 Type: Volunteer Location: Anywhere
We are looking for an extremely organised and self-driven individual to take control of our social media profiles and interact with our community. You will work together with our broadcast manager and out event teams to create a social media content plan, keep our community up to date and engaged on social platforms including Discord and Twitch TV. The goal for this role is to increase our social reach and The Plays’ brand.
- Create engaging content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Compile monthly reports for each social media profile
- Respond and engage with our audience across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Manage important announcements on Discord
- Continually strive to improve community interaction with our brand
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Suite applications
- Experience with social media management tools
- Fantastic communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Passion for competitive gaming
- Available 10 hours per week
- Good multi tasker
- Experience with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- 10/10 memes